In this section:
- 38 Pregnant and on Warfarin - Part 2
- 38 Pregnant and on Warfarin
- Living Life to the full on Warfarin
- Two Patients Experience of Getting Access to the Newer Anticoagulants
- Self Testing After Surgery
- A patients experience of warfarin and INR monitoring
- Max Crompton's Experience
- John Kelman's Experience
- Evelyn Richardson Experience's
- Marianne Gill's Experience
- Lionel's Experience
- Yvonnes Experience of Self-Monitoring
Email us your stories so that we can share your experiences with others. It helps others to realise that they are not alone in what is happening to them.
Maureens holiday experience of diving whilst on warfarin
David and Valerie share their experiences
A video of one patients experience.
Travelling around the world with a CoaguChek self-test system is easy! There - that's the main point I wanted to make. Making the break from clinic controlled coagulant management is the hard part - but it is well worth the effort.
After major surgery, it is obviously important to recover from the surgery itself. However, for many people it is just as important for to be able to pick up and continue life...
In 1988, while on a skiing trip, I was hit very hard on my calf by a swinging chair lift.
I had been planning this trip for a very long time, so it was with great excitement that I handed in my notice at work and announced my six-month travel itinerary to Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Laos.
A little over ten years ago when participating as a volunteer in some memory research to see if early indicators of Alzheimer's